Thursday, October 31, 2013

Harry Potter Halloween : The Final Product

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

I am just sitting here with hubby pondering the beauty of Halloween. It's the only time everyone walks around dressed up like crazy and asks every stranger you set eyes on for candy. What is this madness? Yet, it feels so magical and I look forward to it every year.

This is the first year that we have gone all out on decorating. It has been so fun to just be creative and think of what would bring even more magic to this holiday. Literally...MAGIC. :)

I'll just go ahead and overload you with pictures now. Enjoy!!


I took all the things I've made so far outside.

Got names on all my potions


Our baby Hedwig with crazy-looking eyes.



Homemade broomsticks. Thanks Mary!



I love this picture. So. Much.

I named all the candy fun names from Harry Potter.



Our very own Mrs. Norris even made an appearance.


TA-DA!!!!!
We had so much fun putting all this together. A special thanks to my hubs that was out on the front porch on a ladder hanging my candles at 10:00 pm the night before. Love him. And thanks to Pinterest for nearly every single idea on this project. :)

I hope you had a happy and safe Halloween!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It all turned out so cute! Thanks so much again for doing the music today! You guys are awesome. We were going to bring you over some donuts, but I guess you are heading out to a Jazz game? Sounds awesome! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)