Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Harry Potter Halloween : Finished Front Window

Here is the front window reveal. Finally!!

The downside of this silhouette idea is that you can't really get a great shot of it. So here is the best that I could get tonight of the finished project! It's much better in person...promise. I smile big smiles whenever I see it. :D :D :D :D :D :D




I tried to get a picture of the entire window. It's foggy looking...but I guess that adds to the effect.

Each piece of black paper of $1. So the total price for this front window project was $3!!! Woohoo!! This was a major success!


PS.
Have you seen this? I just discovered it today. I like it so much! If you like Nightmare Before Christmas, you'll enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)