Well, I have mentioned before that I'm on a mission to organize my craft room.
Here is what it was looking like after my first little bit of organization. But sadly, you can't even tell a difference. Whoops.
Here is my list of goals for organizing the craft room:
- Get rid of my Mary Kay supplies, or use them
- Organize/purge bags & purses (3M hooks)
Organize yarn shelf
- Combine ribbon
- New ribbons storage
- Organize and donate shoes out of shoe bin
- Come up with new window treatments/coverings
- Go through/organize junk boxes (from moving in...)
- Go through/purge nightstand
- Possibly relocate nightstand
- Purge/organize scrapbooks, etc.
- Purge any shopping bags and what is inside
- Get sewing stuff all in one spot
- Organize gift wrapping supplies
- Organize kid craft things
I decided to try and do things little by little. I am not very motivated for organization right now. (Motivation usually comes to me in small, rare bursts.) So I started with my yarn. I cleared a shelf on the bookshelf and gathered my yarn from all over the house and put it on the shelf.
I works for now, but I feel like it's not going to work long-term. I have no idea what to do later. I want to make sure they are out of the way but easily accessible.