Friday, October 25, 2013

Harry Potter Halloween : Punkins & Signs

Steve's grandparents hosted a cute Halloween party for a bunch of the cousins. We just get together, have some food, and have a costume parade. We attended as our loose interpretation of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. 

I have NO IDEA how my phone made this gif thing ... It just appeared on my upload list of options from my phone. It's awesome and I love it. But how did this happen??? Harry Potter magic, maybe? Probably.


Steve (grown up Harry Potter) dueling with our nephew (regular Harry Potter). 


Serious spell-casting!


After the party we came home, turned on Hocus Pocus and carved our pumpkins. Obviously we did cool HP themed stencils.

Mine was the HP logo-type-thing. This was the first year I didn't have to fight with my pumpkin for over an hour. It just let me carve it. It was nice. Thanks, Pumpkin.

Steve went with the Deathly Hallows symbol. His stencil got moved halfway through so it got a little skewed, but I still think it looks GREAT!

Then I decided to do some signs. I got a cardboard box, cut off pieces, and wrote with sharpie on them. I tried to vary the writing to kind of match the place. I'm excited about putting these up!!

I also picked up the soundtracks from the library to play all Halloween night. Yessss.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your quick! And you guys got a lot done in one night! Your pumpkins look awesome. Bennett loved seeing himself on your blog, and I love your little gif thing, or whatever it is. Looks like magic to me!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)