Sunday, September 15, 2013

My birthday

I think it's weird that Utah's state fair doesn't happen until September. I feel like it's way late for a fair. However, it is a little cooler outside, so I'll take it. Also, it always happens right by my birthday!! And considering fairs are one of my very favorite things in the world, I'LL TAKE IT!!! I always ask to go to the fair for my birthday celebration.

I didn't get too many pictures this year because it was pouring rain 95% of the time we were at the fair! Boo. But we at least got to eat all of the best things - so I guess it was a success. We'll hope for better weather next time.

Here's a quick recap.

Some bees

The big ole punkins

Watching some sheep judging.
And the best part - fair sweet corn!

Even though we went about a week before my birthday, I'd say it was a pretty great celebration. I already can't wait for next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)