Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blog changes

Hello people that read my blog!! ...all 5 of you... I am so glad that you read my blog because it makes it feel like all my work is appreciated.

I am planning to change the name and URL of my blog very soon. I have tried to search Blogger to see how this will affect my blog. It doesn't seem to have much information about it, which (to me) means that it will not affect very much. I am afraid that it may affect anyone that reads my blog through this address. But I'm not sure.

I just wanted to make you all aware of the coming change. I will let you know exactly when it will happen in the near future. Now you can plan accordingly and not be completely surprised when it's different. Because, trust me, I know your lives all revolve around mine. ;)

Follow me to my new adventure, bloggy ducklings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)