Saturday, January 18, 2014

January Date Night :: Minute to Win It

I just realized that I haven't shared my 2014 date night book! So I will get on that right away. I'm so glad we did that again this year. I think it will be a fun tradition.

January's date was Minute to Win It themed. It only cost us like $2 because I had to buy was M&Ms. This post is also kind of a picture overload. Enjoy!

Challenge 1: Moving M&Ms from one bowl to another with a straw.



Winner: Steven! He got 24 M&Ms and I got 21 M&Ms. 

Challenge 2: Moving paper bags of varying heights from the floor to the table.


Winner: Steven! This was a shocker because I'm kind of more flexible than him.

Challenge 3: I cut a cereal box into a puzzle. We saw how much we could do in a minute. In hindsight, I should have made these pieces much larger to be doable in a minute. Oh well.



Winner: Lynnette! We each took different strategies, but I wooooon!!

Challenge 4: Stack 3 golf balls on top of each other.



Winner: Steve! He got this in about 30 seconds! I couldn't get the third to balance. Boo.

Challenge 5: Set up 20 CD cases in a horseshoe (like dominoes) and then tip them so the last case falls onto the ground.


Winner: Steve! Steve did this and made it look waaaay too easy. I knocked mine over half way through, so I didn't have time to fix it.

Steve was the big time winner. I lost tremendously. But we had a lot of fun just doing funny things and laughing at how silly we looked. We ate some wings and fries and watched Meet the Robinsons. It was a fun (and basically free) date night!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)