Sunday, January 12, 2014

Crocheted Christmas

Hi friends! I finally finished distributing my crocheted Christmas gifts to friends, family, and neighbors. Here are some of the things I've made. Enjoy!!

Shark hat
Link to pattern on Ravelry

Beard beanie
Link to beard pattern at jjcrochet.com
Link to hat pattern at Red Heart

Stuffed owl
Link to owl pattern at Ravelry

Baby aviator hat
Link to hat pattern at crochet-patterns-free.com

Wavy hat
Link to pattern on Craftsy.com

Scarf/cowl
Link to scarf pattern at juxtapost.com


I also made another scarf that I loved, but I forgot to take pictures. Here is the pattern: Link to fiberflux.blogspot.com


And some more exciting news! In the last month or so, Steve and I have felt that I should start up an Etsy shop. It's something that has intimidated me for quite some time. So keep your eyes open in the next couple of weeks for the announcement and introduction of my new shop. I'm nervous and excited!! If you have any suggestions for things to put in the shop, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. We loved all that you made! So excited for you to do an etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)