Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring has finally sprung!


And I'm hoping it's here to stay!!!


We've been dying of constant cold all throughout April. [As seems to be the case with alot of people throughout the country...]


This week has been the first week of true warmth. It's been so exciting to not have to bring a jacket to school!!! Yes, we are going to school this summer. We are trying to plow through to the end! It's in sight.



Since the warmth of the new season is so delightful, I thought I would share some other things with you that I find absolutely delightful right now.



My favorite sandals.

Bright, painted toenails.

Dandelions.



I remember when I was younger and I thought that dandelions were the most beautiful flower. My friends and I would pick bouquets at recess and give them to each other. Then we'd pick out all the petals and write on each other's hands and arms with the yellow from it. It was some good times.


Now I just enjoy picking them and singing, "mama had a baby and her HEAD popped off!" and pop its top off! That's fun too.


I also enjoy these "popcorn" trees that seem to be all over Utah. I never truly noticed them until this year. They are so fun to see because it actually looks like popcorn when you drive by.



I love our beautiful WSU campus as well. I'm sure there are prettier campuses, but I sure think ours is pretty! I love the fountain and our bell tower. Despite the constant construction that seems to plague our campus lately, it's awesome.






I feel like you all ought to know that I ate some of an apple all by myself today. I was proud because it didn't take any coaxing from anyone else. Yay! I had to document it for all to see.
And now you can all see my beautiful pre-ready face & hair. :)





I hope you are all able to find the little things to enjoy about life right now. It can be hard sometimes, but there are always good things around us.

I am thinking about and praying for Steve's brother who is in the hospital right now. I hope he continues to improve. We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)