Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some special ladies

Mother, I love you.

Mother, I do.

Father in Heaven has sent me to you.

When I am near you,

I like to hear you

Singing so softly that you love me too.

Mother, I love you, I love you, I do.


Of course I need to express our love and appreciation to our mothers today. And I chose my favorite mother's day primary song to do it.



I'm so grateful for all the things we learned from our mothers' examples. They taught us how to be courageous, loving, and cheerful.


I'm grateful for Vicki and how she raised such a wonderful son, so I could marry him! She is an ever-enduring woman of faith, and she continues to amaze me.


I'm grateful for Melody and her best-friendness growing up, even if I was a snot. I'm especially proud of my mom right now for being a seminary teacher, because I know I inherited her lack of of being a morning person. ;)


And I'm grateful for all mothers that we are related to and that we aren't related to. You all do such an important job, and I'm so glad I have amazing examples to learn from everyday.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


[I was going to crop me and Grant out of that picture with Steve's mom, but I figured I'd leave Grant in since his birthday is the same day. So happy birthday to Grant!]

1 comment:

  1. I love the mother's day primary songs! Mother's really are the best!

    Thanks for finding my blog since we never ended up exchanging sites the other day :) I'll add yours to my google reader so I can get the updates on your sweet life!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)