Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Harry Potter Halloween 2014!

I hope you all had a loooovely Halloween. Or as I was calling it around here - Harry-ween. My Harry Potter Halloween was not as cool as I had planned. The only new things this year were the two owls I got and the sorting hat I crocheted. I wanted to make a giant Aragog and some of his kin, but it just didn't happen. And I don't feel too bad about it because I have been a little bit overwhelmed with my life in general. You know ... baby coming in a couple months and all that jazz.

So here was the end product for Harry Potter Halloween 2014.
If you want to see more detail, check out my Harry Potter Halloween from 2013.


Here is the sorting hat that I had so much fun crocheting. And it whipped up super fast from some chunky yarn that I abandoned from an earlier project (from like 3 years ago). And Allison at Crafty is Cool shared her sorting hat free pattern right here. Woo! I'm so glad she did!


Work is still crazy, my hormones are raging, and I'm feeling overwhelmed with life at least 3 times per day. I know it'll all be fine. It's just a lot coming at me at the same time. I have checklists everyday and I try to take it one thing at a time. It seems to be working so far.

So from our littlest punkin: Happy Halloween! I hope you enjoy the autumn season as much I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)