Wednesday, November 12, 2014

34 Weeks :: Belly Progress

Seriously? 34 weeks?! Each day seems to move slowly, but then I look back and find an entire month has passed me by again. It's good and bad. Good because I'm keeping busy and the time flies. Bad because I realize everything I still have left to do! AH! We're slowly whittling away at the baby to-do list. We will get there.


Once again, can you tell I'm excited for Christmas because of those socks?? We're having a hard time keeping Christmas decor out of our house at the moment. But I will prevail! I just keep repeating: Putting up Christmas decorations will not make Christmas come any faster. Plus, I still have stuff to do before then!

It's finally getting colder around here. And I realized that winter coats don't fit me right now. Whoops! Steven and I came up with an amazing invention. I'm going to crochet a prototype soon and try it out. If it's good enough, I'll let you all in on the secret when it's finished. Steve is convinced we're going to get rich and retire early because of this idea. I'm a little skeptical, but we'll see how it all turns out.

Hope you are enjoying this chilly weather more than I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)