Monday, March 24, 2014

Motivation Monday :: 100HappyDays

I heard about the 100 Happy Days challenge from a blog I follow: A Beautiful Mess. They have such fun and cute stuff over there, check them out. It took me about 3 seconds to jump on this bandwagon! I love challenges and ideas that will remind me to be happy and enjoy life every day! I started this challenge on March 22, and I'm going to do my very best to do this. Even if I don't do it every single day in a row, I know it will be beneficial.

Will you try it along with me?

Here is the website and registration to the 100 Happy Days challenge. Check it out and feel some happiness! :)

Then every day we can sing this song, because it makes me want to dance every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)