Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Grandma's Sugar Cookies

First, I must say that I love Christmas treats. It's one of the best parts of the Christmas season. I'm not an expert baker, but what I make is still pretty yummy!


Making sugar cookies with my grandma's favorite recipe is one of my very favorite Christmas traditions. I will always remember my mom rolling out the dough and then letting me do the cookie cutters.


Don't mind the slightly burned snowman - he was a little too thin. But for the second time I've ever made this recipe by myself, I'd say it turned out pretty well. I may need to make them again to prefect my baking techniques. ;) And I guuueesssssss I could give some away to neighbors. Or eat them all within 24 hours of making them.


I hope your Christmas season has gotten off to a merry start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)