Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Today I'm choosing to be thankful.

I'm having a day. One of those days. A particularly moody day. However, this afternoon has been better. So in an effort to completely turn this day around, I'm taking the advice of others and remembering things I'm grateful for. Here are a few things.
Also, I just cleaned out my phone's memory. This post will probably have some old silly pictures just for fun. You're welcome.


I cannot wait to show you that finished crochet project. If you haven't figured it out, it's a doily. Now I know I'm channeling my inner old lady. And I'm fine with that. :)

And I finally got to check out The Hobbit from the library. I'm very excited to read it because I loved The Lord of the Rings so much. And Steve will be excited because then we can finally watch the movies together. Although we still might wait until they are all available.


Yes, I know it's April. But I found this pattern for wrist warmers on Ravelry, and I just thought they looked so fun and cute! So I made them. They actually turned out easier than I expected.

And just for fun, this really terrible phone picture of our Valentine's Day date to our stake dance:


And also this song. It's one of my favorites. And their outfits are super groovy. And the guy wearing the orange shirt is obviously loving life. Clearly, because he keeps swinging that french horn around and making me feel like he's going to drop it!


I hope you have a happy evening! 

What do you do when you choose to be thankful and happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)