Saturday, April 19, 2014

Springtime beauty

I'm really enjoying all the smells and sights of spring!


Here are the words from a verse of one of my favorite primary songs that we're singing in sacrament meeting tomorrow at church. It's not in the Children's Primary Songbook, but it was from the Friend or a magazine for church/home use. It was written by Tom E. Clark and Michael G. Facer in 2006.

That Easter morn, disciples ran to see where Jesus lay;
And there they saw a miracle: The stone was rolled away!
He came for us; He died for us 
All to fulfill our Father's plan. 
On Calvary, Gethsemane, 
He sacrificed that we might live again.

It's a song with such a simple, beautiful message. I also enjoy playing it because it sounds similar to a Charlie Brown Christmas song. :)

I hope you have a beautiful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)