Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New Desk

Now that we have a big old house to ourselves, I have been making one of the bedrooms into a crafty space. It's so awesome. And Steve also got me a sewing machine for Christmas, and I was SO EXCITED!!!
 
I used to just pull out all my crafting/scrapbooking things and craft on the dining table. But since I had the sewing machine, I wanted a more stationary spot to put it. So we had been going on somewhat regular trips to the DI to see if they ever had anything nice enough to have in our house and something that would actually work.
 
We FINALLY found it last weekend. I love it so much and it doesn't smell! yesssss. I think I might paint it one day, but I'm loving the retro vibe it's giving off for now. Now I'm on the hunt for a good chair to match.
 

Here it is with the new sewing machine on it! YAY!

Please ignore the rest of the mess around the desk - I'm in the process of organizing/de-junkifying this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)