Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stress is a mess

I figure I'd tell you about my fun mess in all this stress for school.

My semesters finally exploded. I have 2 giant research papers due within three days of each other. So that means I won't be getting much sleep for those 4 days in a row...

So far in the semester I've gotten away with not having to do any homework on the weekends. But the last two weeks I've had to actually do homework on Saturdays...UGH. Haha. I got used to that way too quickly.

However, I am still determind to not study/do homework on Sundays - mostly because I have FELT the difference. I've worked diligently to make sure I finish as much as I can ahead of time to keep that goal.

I just had my meeting about practicum for next semester. So along with 2 classes, and 30 hours of work per week, I have to fit in 9 hours of service hours per week at a different site. THAT will be interesting. Especially with only one car between us. But I know we can do it. I have two good options lined up that would both be great. I just have to figure out which would be best for my schedule and needs for the assignment.

We are putting an offer in on a house TOMORROW! That's exciting. I'm not sure why we are doing the whole house hunt now during the crazy semesters....but we are doing it. I'll keep you updated on that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)