Friday, October 21, 2011

HalloweenTime

I've reeeeally been enjoying the cool mornings and evenings, with the middle of the day still being pretty warm! Although it does make it hard to dress for work when I go at 7:00AM (amazing that I wake up that early, I know) and then have to be there all day long. But I make it work.


I made my second yarn wreath for Halloween. I have really been enjoying the googly eyes this year, and I wanted an excuse to use some on a project.



The image is kind of stinky - because of the blackberry phone...but here ya go. It's really simple, but that's how I like it. Usually when I try to go all out I end up hating it. So I go for simple because it always turns out great!









I wanted to add some letters to spell out "BOO" but the only letters I could find were giant. So I need to find some that will be a good size for the wreath. Then maybe I can add them.

Hopefully I can get some pictures of our Halloween "costumes" in a while. We still aren't quite sure what we are going to be. But we'll see what happens!

We also have yet to pick out some pumpkins - so hopefully that will come soon as well.



Have a ghoulish week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)