Sunday, October 9, 2011

Get reeeady!

That's my cool title... :)
And I kind of chose it because I know that my semester is about to explode with midterms and group projects starting!

It got REALLY cold REALLY fast out here, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Although I think the weather people are "predicting" it to be in the 70s this week, so I'll take that. That is my favorite temperature. I hope it's enjoyable.

I have enjoyed being all snuggly with Steve and our 20,000 blankets - until he got strep a couple days ago...so there hasn't been much snuggling, even though I've been freezing my buns off! But it's been over 24 hours, and the doctor said he's not contagious anymore. But we went for 48 hours just be safe. So now we can snuggle. YAY

A couple weeks ago Steve went fishing with the men in his family and he had a blast! He was sad his brothers couldn't be there with him, but he was still glad to go be manly without me around. hehe.

I'm having another itch to be crafty again - I think it's because of my addiction to pinterest.com. But I don't really have the time (or extra play money) to make the cool crafts that I want. Also, I'm going to start looking for a cheap sewing machine and start playing around. That should be an adventure.

I'm still waiting to hear about that staff position. I think someone said it should close this week. Soooo we'll see!

Have a good autumn-time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)