Sunday, December 26, 2010

Indy Christmas!

Well, we were lucky and able to get enough work off to go to Indiana for Christmas this year. I'll probably be the last trip for a while because we're planning on going to school during the summers until we are totally done!

So here we are on Christmas morning. We look so glamorous!

I got the family picture calendar! I was excited because last year mine got lost in the mail! I've enjoyed using it so far this year! :)


Steven and Dad got pillow ties from the family. Sooo funny!!! And Steve just wore it to church last week and was showing it off to all his friends.

Here is just me and mom being friends. Woo!!!
I couldn't decide which cute pictures to put up of all the kids, so I just chose none. But they are in lots of pictures later, so it'll all work out.
P.S. I got a new camera for Christmas! So now I can learn all the cool things it does and make better pictures!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)