Friday, December 31, 2010

Wii !!!!!!

We got home from our vacation on New Year's Eve. So I immediately made Steve open his Christmas present. I'd been keeping this secret for about a month and it was killing me! It was especially hard since we played the Wii alot while we were in Indiana. I kept having to say things like, "Well maybe we can get a Wii from our tax return" or "When we're rich we'll get a Wii."

But little did he know that I had a little extra saved up by a twist of fate. And I got him a Wii!!! For the first time since we've been married, I actually surprised him with a gift! It. was. AWESOME!!! And needless to say, he was really excited about it!

I also have a video of him opening the gift and being really surprised, but videos won't work. So, we'll see what happens.

Wiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)