Sunday, August 24, 2014

Crocheted baby blanket - DONE!

Very first baby project (besides getting the baby on the way, of course) is finished!


You can find the free pattern for this baby blanket on redheart.com right HERE. The pattern says to embroider a whole bunch of flowers all over the pink parts of the blanket, aaaand that's not going to happen. Mostly because I'm kind of lazy to do all that work, and I'm also not super girly. I felt like all the flowers may be a bit too much. I tend to think it's girly enough just because there's pink on it. :)


I added one of my bunnies to the pictures to up the cuteness factor. She's so tiny on that big ole blanket!



Oh man. So cute.

We are starting the journey of painting baby girl's room. Hubs is really stepping up despite how much he really hates painting. Again - super hero. Hopefully we'll have some good pictures to share with you soon. We also made our first big purchases for baby's room at Ikea. We're very excited about getting the room ready. Very exciting. Also a tiny bit stressful because the fall semester of graduate school is starting. But we'll make it work!

Have you seen any other cute baby crochet or baby DIY projects?? I'm really excited to make some cute things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)