Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So teeny!

I have always been obsessed with baby shoes and socks because they are so cute. And they are mainly cute because they are sooo little!!! So I finally decided to try a crocheted baby bootie pattern. I especially wanted to try it because my friend told me about her friend that needs a big time pick-me-up and is having a baby soon. So I did these and I think they are just too stinkin' cute!

I am going to try some other patterns as the need arises to make some other booties - baby showers, service projects, etc. But I can't wait to make these for our little ones someday. And it's awesome because they are super fast and easy to whip up!


Here is the free pattern I used. I'll post the link, but I do not know that it will work without you having a login to www.ravelry.com .

Baby Got Boots crochet pattern link by Sandi Hagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)