Saturday, February 25, 2012

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

I'm taking a break from a senior project to tell you...

We closed on our house yesterday! It was so exciting. On the way Steve asked me if I was nervous at all, and I didn't hesitate to say, "NO!" And I wasn't lying at all! I was not nervous, and I am still not nervous. I am just plain excited. And Steve had to agree. There were no big surprises and nothing that was unexpected. We were so glad.

So we didn't sign it early enough in the day to get the keys yesterday or today. So we have to wait until Monday for it all to be recorded and official. But we get keys Monday and then we'll start moving in. We can't wait!!!

It's going to be hard right smack in the middle of the semester. But I must say...it was perfect timing! I have an assignment due the day before the big move, so that will be over. A week after we move in is spring break. HOLLA!!! That will give me a week to get somewhat situated. And I won't have another assignment due for another couple weeks. So at least I'm not right in the thick of assignments. And it's lucky I don't have any tests. So we did get lucky in that department.

WOO WOO!!!

And we're excited because we got a killer deal on a kitchen table set from a furniture business that is going out of business. That's coming in a few weeks.

I also can't forget about the free sample of Quaker Oats Squares cereal I ordered a couple weeks ago. That will be coming soon. That will put the cherry on top of our exciting move!

Now back to my senior workshop project. I'm not sure how I'm able to focus on anything else right now.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of blessings. Especially the Quaker oats squares. ;)
    So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your house!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)