Tuesday, March 4, 2008









I'm sooooo ready for Spring Break!!! I really can't wait at all! It just reminds me of all the fun I had last spring break. It was good times.



















We had tons and tons of fun! WOO!











Well, I still haven't really figured out how to work these picture and the writing on here. But, here's some pictures. This break won't be like last because there's still snow on the ground, but I'll still have fun anyway!


Sooo I guess that's all I have to say.


West Side Story is going great! I'm having so so soooo much fun! It's an exciting opportunity. Our first two performances have gone great! So I hope we do well the rest of this week!

1 comment:

  1. You never know! According to ksl.com it's supposed to be 55 on Monday! Course that's almost a week away. They aren't usually right - but you MAY have a warm spring break! I can't wait to see your play this Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)