Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Disappear much??

Yeah...I know, right?

You guys. I think about all kinds of things to write about all the time. I just need to discipline myself to make short quality posts on a regular basis. Because, you know, my 10 followers might be missing out on my important inner thoughts.

Well, here are a few inner thoughts to hopefully get me started on here again.

This new part of my life has been pretty amazing. Bubba has stolen our hearts and she has taught us so much of her wisdom in her short 10 months of life.


And wouldn't ya know...a second sweet bundle of joy is on the way! Which was certainly a surprise, and a very welcomed one! We are so excited for our family to continue growing.



The last 10 months have been a blur! A blur of craziness and immense blessings. Our cup truly runneth over and we are so grateful.


Like I said, I'm hoping to be at least a little better at regular blog posting. Even if it's not that often. If for no other reason, so that I can have a record of goings on around here and keep up with other friends and family.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)