Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wreath wall collage

Hi friendlies. I just wanted to share this little project I finished. I have been imagining this for a while. I like wreath-like door decorations, but I hate storing them. I have to stack them, which flattens or squishes the decorations. Then when I want to change which one is on the door, I have to pull them all out to get to the one I want, which is always inevitably on the bottom of the bin.


To remedy my problem, I just put the picture hanging hooks in the wall at different heights and hung up my decorations. Now my craft room is a little more colorful and always festive! And all my door decor and wreaths are easily accessible. Win!

A quick and easy project with great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)