Alright everyone. I know that I talk about my house a lot, but it's fun because it's our first house and it's been an adventure already. So now that it's the first Spring season since we have been moved and settled, I have some goals for cleaning, organizing, and updating. I figure I'll share them, mostly for my own benefit in not forgetting them. If I just write them down at home, I lose the list and then I just give up.
This is not in any real order, and I may keep updating this list as I come up with more ideas, but this is it for now. I don't care if these all get done in the spring, but I want to maybe get them done some time this year. At least started! Hopefully!
So here goes...
1. Weed/clean up flower beds (again)
1a. Get the mulch and big flower pots for the flower beds
1b. Actually plant flowers :)
2. Organize our craft room and spare (guest) bedroom
3. Clean out/organize garage
3a. Make shelves in garage for storage bins
4. Make the tub into a shower in the pink potty
(Yeah, it's currently only a tub. So I want that functional for any guests so they don't have to go into our bedroom to shower.)
5. Start saving for/deciding on cabinets for kitchen
5a. GET A DISHWASHER
5b. Put some cabinet doors back on
6. Paint upstairs living room/dining room (finally!!)
7. Donate more clothes/shoes/accessories - really...
8. Finish painting the forgotten cabinet in the kitchen
I know there are more I'm forgetting. I'll let you know how all these things go since it's starting to warm up and be lovely enough for open windows! :)