Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Home Owners

I thought maaayyybe it was time for me to show you our house. ...

This was taken on Easter, and I finally got that cheesy picture standing in front of our very first house. I wished we had the "SOLD" sign to hold up, but oh well! It's awesome and I cannot even illustrate how amazing the last month has been since we moved in. We are excited for when I graduate and we can start some simple updates as we save the money for them. WOOOO!!!!

Also, did I mention that I'm graduating in a week and a half?!?! April 20th baby!!! Sooo very excited to finally have my bachelor's degree! You should be hearing a lot more from me now that I don't spend all my days and nights doing homework! :D

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you two. Looks like a wonderful place to make memories. And congrats on your upcoming graduation! That is a big deal!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)