Friday, January 27, 2012

Money Money Money

Our house appraisal is set for Monday! WOOOO!
We are WAY ahead of schedule and are so excited that we could be moving a couple weeks before out actual closing deadline date. Woohoo!
Now we just need to find some good smoke dectectors, strap in that good ole water heater, and put in some GFCI outlets in the kitchen... We'll see if the FHA inspector finds anything we have to do.

Also, I just paid for graduation! I always complained that we had to pay the school (again) to graduate even though we've been paying tuition and such. But today when I paid, I did not care. I decided it was a small fee just so I could feel accomplished. So I'll pay the $30 for a cap, gown, and a piece of paper with my name on it. What the hey...

SO EXCITEEEEEDDDD!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)