Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Printer's Tray

After a good 1 hour and 45 minutes of organizing and cleaning the craft room when I got home from work today, I decided to give myself a break and actually do some crafting. I deserve it, right? Right.

I have had this little printer's tray for quite some time. My mom gave it to me one day after she had cleaned out her craft space and thought I might enjoy making it cute. That was like a few years ago. It sat empty and blank for a long time. I had no idea what to do with it because I didn't know it was a "thing" to decorate these and stuff. I finally cut squares of paper and put them in there. That was probably a year ago.

Today was the day to start cute-ifying it! And it was just what I needed! I wanted to do something cute and quick. Something I didn't care a great deal about. This was perfect and it was just sitting on my desk waiting for me to start.


It's really cute. I might add to it a little here and there as the inspiration hits me. But it's good for now. I guess it'll just sit on my little cabinet looking cute for a while. Or maybe I'll hang it somewhere in the craft room. We'll see what happens when I finish cleaning out and organizing the craft room.

I'm really excited to finish up that organization project because I have a fun (and very cheap) idea for some decor. I'm hoping it will work out. Update on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)