Monday, October 14, 2013

Harry Potter Halloween : Front Window

Next in my edition of Harry Potter Halloween 2013 - the front window. This is only the beginning.

I have been debating what to do with this ever since I decided on this theme weeks ago. Before the Harry Potter theme, I was going to try something like this Martha Stewart window idea. And I have some Christmas lights, so I was going to put that behind anything to light up whatever silhouettes I put in the window. 

Here is my front window. I have those three windows - so three separate things? or one big thing across them all? or whaaat?!?! I have not been able to decide!!

Today I at least got a start to something. Here is the window: 

I got that black butcher paper a long time ago. Two yards of the paper fit nearly exactly in one panel of the window. Can you say perfect??

I finally decided to do three separate things in the window. In the middle, I am doing "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir, BEWARE."



Now to put it up in the window!!

The rest of the window projects will come soon!


Supplies:
2 yards black butcher paper: $1
Red paint: leftover from past project
Foam paint brush: on hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for dropping in! :)